Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Pastimes

Water is on the brain! We have spent almost every day the past month or so in the water. We've taken full advantage of the pool here in our complex and have also been in swim lessons the past week and a half. Both of them swim well and even Boston looks like a little dolphin as he sticks his head under and moves his arms and legs to get to me. Kayden does strokes and would spend all day in the pool if he could. I haven't attempted to take my 5 month old in. I'm waiting until at least 6 months old, as I still feel like he's so fragile to go in a public pool. The early hospital episode probably gave me a complex, but he manages well as long as someone is paying attention to him. Being outside is good for all of us and we have a lot of fun splashing and laughing together and making wonderful memories.

No comments: