Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seven Years in the Making!!

The papers are signed and we get the keys to our new home on Friday evening! What a long strange trip this has been. I know I just stole that quote from someone, but it was what popped into my head when thinking of our house-hunting adventures. We are so excited for this house. It's been 7 years since we've been married and we've been apartment living for the entire time and dreaming of one day becoming homeowners. It's finally here and we feel so blessed that we were able to have the years to save money so that our mortgage can be less than any rent we've ever had (except for student housing at CU). Boston is especially excited about our yard and Kayden likes to dream about how to paint his room and even picks our paint colors when we are at the store. More adventures to come in this new realm, I am sure, but for now we're just dreaming of all the possibilities!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAAHHH! YES!!! I like the brown and tan colors of the outside of the home! I never noticed it in your other pictures-has it always been that color? I want to come help re-decorate I LOVE doing it. Now we know someone who has enough room when we come visit!!!Cousin PARTAY"S...good luck-it is freedom and bondage!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Sterling says "I wish we could visit their house-we should go see what their house looks like sometime!"