Monday, June 16, 2008

Boys will be boys

Yesterday was Father's Day and we had a really nice celebration for the father in our little family. He got breakfast in bed, his favorite clam chowder, a giant yummy cookie (which I opted to buy after doing so much baking for his 30th birthday a couple weeks ago), and he got 30 movies in a collector's edition to satisfy the movie bug for a while.


Kayden was such a big help in getting ready for the day. He loves to get presents, but also has a big heart when it comes to giving them as well. He knows what people close to him like, for instance it makes me smile everytime he gives me all the blue candies from a bag he's eating, because blue is my favorite color.


We're so grateful to have a righteous father and husband - someone who honors his priesthood and truly takes care of us. He loves each of us with every bit of himself and I would never doubt that he would give up anything for any one of us. He is the one who gets us all to smile (even if it's after he attacks us with a fake cockroach!), he just knows how to bring joy to every situation he's in and to keep me from being so serious all the time! Happy Father's day to my husband and the father of our three sons!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I have to agree about the smiling!!! and we LOVE three sons!! Happy Fathers Day bro!