Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weather or not...

#1 main gripe about Utah, the weather. I am constantly reassured by everyone around me that "It's usually not like this" and "It's never this cold this late" but it doesn't matter. I just want spring and I can't even get that. On May 1st we had a snowstorm, and now we are reaching all the way up to almost 50 degrees....IN MAY! So I expected a little winter when I moved from southern Cali, but this is out of control. I made a promise to myself after I came home from living in Russia that I would never live in a cold climate the rest of my life. Guess what, never make promises to yourself. I am now just a big softee that's been acclimatized to tropical weather...so sue me

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

So the wedding picture...can you say no scanner? That is a picture taken with a ghetto camera picture!(if you are referring to the coloring) AND it was fall leaves time...have you forgotten those? OH BUT don;t worry...you WILL quickly remember NOW that you live in a COLD state! Besides retro is back in...so I am happy with it! PUNK