Friday, April 18, 2008

Reunions and Separations

When we moved out to salt lake, we did it in stages. I came out two weeks before, flew back to California for easter and to finish packing and then back to Utah. My wife and kids drove out a few days after that. After being here for two weeks, they drove to Oregon and I get to fly out and meet them tonight! So why all the crazyness? I would not have let my wife do all of this if I didn't trust her completely. It is rough though being here by myself, or rather, being away from my wife and children. Hopefully, we will have a long season of being together after this. I don't know If I can continue to take this separation anxiety. I had my bro and sis and fam. come up from Provo, but it didn't take the place of wrestling my boys or cuddling my wife. Tonight!! Yay.

3 comments:

Rock Star Mama said...

Wha? I'm confused. Are you moving to Oregon or Utah? Why do you have to be separated? Please, explain! Whatever's going on... I also hope you don't have to be separated for too long.

Unknown said...

sorry, I meant that she was going to Oregon to visit her family for a week, only two weeks after she got to Utah. We are officially moving to Utah, but it never seems like we're settled down.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Had NO IDEA you were buying a house this quickly!! CONGRATS!!! It is BIG enough for us to come visit...it sounds dreamy! 5 rooms, better have another baby! I guess after the apartment living you have earned it-it will feel like a castle! You forgot to add that litte jont on over to Arizona in your travels..chadford! Go get some family lovin'! miss you-