Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School 2011-2012

We have a 3rd and 1st grader. The first day of school brought complete excitement from both. Kayden's teacher took a bit getting used to, but after only 3 days, he feels positive about her now and loves her organization. Boston thinks just everything is awesome about school and everyone is his friend.


It was a sad day for me to say good-bye to them after a fun summer of long car trips, days swimming together, adventures and just passing the time together. I cried when they weren't looking and then focused my attention on the other two at home.

In the afternoon, Azure was sleeping and McCoy and I were enjoying popsicles on the porch. He said to me, "How many miles until Boston and Kayden come home?" We all missed them.

No comments: